Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Beer Garden Games have a desease???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so is there a medical term for the disease all of us junkies seem to have?

*uh oh, I've gone and filled it up again : omg:

Comment

• I'm so d(*$@#@ bored!!! It's making me not want to do my work in class!!! All I want to do is:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Comment

• :yuc: I know how that goes...

do you mind if I ask what degree you're after?

Comment

• I always get back in here after the action has finished.....:cry:

Comment

• Yeah, i agree with ya on the bad timing thing WS..........seems like
            every time i go cook some food or grab a shower, i return to find you've been here and gone. And i really miss your quick witt and reparte, but, these homemade chicken enchilladas are time consuming, but, well worth the effort........i did save ya dozen though:lips: :shh:
            Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
              I always get back in here after the action has finished.....:cry:
              u r not alone dear, most of the times i m alone posting in here :(
              Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
              Last Updated:
              10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
              ======================
              jabber : [email protected]
              =======================
              Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
              yabaa dabaa doo...
              Customized for 1024x768

Comment

• i'd get a gamin' session going with ya right now if it wasn't 3 am, and I'm determined to sleep in tomorrow (today?) for the first time in months :D
                :zzz:

Comment

• Originally posted by minibubba
                  so is there a medical term for the disease all of us junkies seem to have?

*uh oh, I've gone and filled it up again : omg:

Oh, phoo, it's not even close to full....ya still got 3/4 o' page.

And yes, there is a medical term for our common disease.....
                  it's called addiction/chemical dependancy as our brains administer
                  endorphines and adrenaline whenever it goes into overdrive due to intellectual stimulation caused by the creative inter-action/hand eye co-ordintaion needed to respond to intelligent input.......just like our 'puters

carbage in garbage out/vice versa

Comment

• Originally posted by dryadsoul
                    Oh, phoo, it's not even close to full....ya still got 3/4 o' page.
                    it was full at the time :cry:

Comment

• Originally posted by minibubba
                      it was full at the time :cry:
                      oh u know that is not much of a problem for you. with that blazing broad band connection you can always repeat that :devil win
                      Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                      Last Updated:
                      10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                      ======================
                      jabber : [email protected]
                      =======================
                      Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                      yabaa dabaa doo...
                      Customized for 1024x768

Comment

• Speakin' of blazing broadband, my Adelphia Power Link seems to work fine every other day and then i have to unplug the Modem for five minutes just to get back on TT............maybe that's what the mean by Power Link, manually having to unplug it to repower it up:eek: :rofl:

Comment

• OOOOOOoooooooooooh, I've finally got someone to play with, lucky me!!! *sweet* :woot:

Comment

• Howdy WS, 'bout time i catched ya here:woot: :woot:

Guess i'll be putting on a pot 'o fresh ground Columbian. Would
                            ya like a cup:confused:

Comment

• Howdy to u too partner. Yesum please I would luv a cup thanks.
                              *licks lips waiting in anticipation*

Comment

• Why certainly WS, wasn't sure how much cream & sugar so's i brought the serving tray an all.....help ya self Sis:lips:

Comment

Working...
                                X