No announcement yet.

Smileys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I really need to make the page,(I wanted to use in posts) Next stop web page

Comment

go for it!

Comment

And I just got a whole lot more too. I think I have enough to try a smilie game

Comment

Well, get to it and show us your style.:D

Comment

Yeah, just whip into shape Twizl, cuz i'm close to postin' own
            Smiley/avatar page.....and would be great to get fresh insight as well as possible ideas/clues to WTF am tryin' to accomplish:snip: :

:wave: : peace2: :thumb:
            Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Are you going to post them here on TT or do you mean creating your own webpage for your smileys?

Comment

Ohhhhhh, there you are WS :wave:
                thought i covered dat in pm.... maybe twas a thread post:snip: anywho.....think i'll need to go da web pg route,
                as all ATM are soley from this asylum; and include Av's with
                annimated Smiley's all creatively arranged in what is definetly
                humourous & hopefully entertaining.........:thumb:
                for sure will use 'em seperately for smiley story's:cheers:

Comment

In that case, I found it easier to create a table on my webpage to put all my smileys in no particular order. I know how to access them quick enough. I've got a couple more folders full that I need to upload to my pages, just took me a while to find a free ftp so I can do it. Now I've just got to get motivated enough to put them there.

Comment

ftp being file transfer point? Great lookin' brace of ***** pup's
                    intelligent too from the look in their bright lil eyes.That is 1
                    bad MoFo of a bus. And that Holden looks 2 me like a GM/Chev/Pontiac with an amc rear clip.......but, those S&Ucarbs
                    r just what i use on my Trident/Norton's/Yamaha650 not to
                    leave out da Volvo;best bike single throat concentric carb for
                    the job next 2 S&S, but, they tend 2 work lots betta on my HD's.
                    Lmfao at da fat dance queenie & em'd it to friend as if it were from
                    the ex-wife he's yet to have...lol
                    LOVE your pages last update date......:eek: :thumb:

Comment

ftp = file transfer program, the one I had b4 was a time limited one and was so expensive to buy. I don't mind paying for them until they hit over the $100Aus mark, then I get a bit put off.

Told you it had been a while since I had done anything with it. Planing on creating a whole new setup with it, find the old one a bit boring now, I need to give it a total over-haul.

Comment

lol:eek: not the changeling thing just yet,pleeeeeeease
                        give me chance ta surf the whole lot first....k?

If ever ya find software dats priced out of sanity,just shoot me a
                        note/w/stats on it & can no doubt grab it here & send it there
                        far cheaper..............just a thought!:wave: :cheers:

Comment

Most of the time I just keep hunting and keep my ears to the ground to find a free version with similar qualities.
                          Just like finding a pop-up stopper, there's always a free one floating about, you've just got to be looking in the right place at the right time to find it I guess.

Comment

Flashfxp and Serv-u administrator is in my opinion the absolute best ftp programs there is to find on this planet...

:cheers:

Btw, what are we talking about here...?

lol to mutch beer for tweaker i assume...

:cheers: :zzz:

Comment

Never thought about using ftp Wig-sis, as it is, I can only upload 5 images at a time, long time. And I bet u have a zillion more than me. But I will keep working on it

Comment

Originally posted by dryadsoul
                                Yeah, just whip into shape Twizl, cuz i'm close to postin' own
                                Smiley/avatar page.....and would be great to get fresh insight as well as possible ideas/clues to WTF am tryin' to accomplish:snip: :

:wave: : peace2: :thumb:

I'm not that far ahead of you, I am just learning this aswell. But in my case, Seems my vision is clear, but the view is fuzzy. In other words, I know what I want, but not to sure how to achieve it. (well easily anyway):rolleyes2

Comment

Working...
                                X