No announcement yet.

Movie quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone should remember that quote. The movie was Tombstone and the actor was Wyatt ? forgot his last name but thoroughly remember the movie.

Comment

• "the things you own, end up owning you."

Comment

• Fight Club--I'm a newbie so hello to everyone and just for the sake of knowing, Im the best at movie quotes...try me!

Comment

• "Say what again. Say what again. I dare you. I double dare you mutha****a. Say what one more goddamn time"

Comment

• Originally posted by notez2bme
            Fight Club--I'm a newbie so hello to everyone and just for the sake of knowing, Im the best at movie quotes...try me!
            awesome.....:thumb: .......i love fight club......how about.......

"what? i got a wipin' problem....i stick one of those papers over my brown eye and bam no sh*t stains in my undies"

Comment

• okay, you got me b/c the only thing i could come up with is rise of the phoenix..am i right?

Comment

• Originally posted by notez2bme
                okay, you got me b/c the only thing i could come up with is rise of the phoenix..am i right?
                nah, ur wrong.....it's from jay and silent bob strike back......:smokin:

Comment

• Originally posted by orestes
                  nah, ur wrong.....it's from jay and silent bob strike back......:smokin:

Okay orestes......."Mother! Turn the cooling unit back on. Mother!...you *****"

Comment

• Ok....what movie is the above quote from??:hammer:

Comment

• Originally posted by tons of fun
                      Ok....what movie is the above quote from??:hammer:
                      That's hard because that's in a lot of movies...what were you referring to?

Comment

• A man & a woman are discussing their future in the front seat of a car.....
                        this movie was released around 1998.....the director is from New Jersey.....more hints to come!!!

Comment

• Okay you may have given away too much info..lol..6 days and 7 nights:D

Comment

• The director is John Sayles....do you know the movie????

Comment

• Does anyone know the answer??? :zzz:

Comment

• Just go ahead and tell me...what's the friggin' answer? Go ahead make me look like I don't know a thing about movies...lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X