No announcement yet.

Truth, or just lies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I "always" answer my PM's, not matter who they're from.
    As for the doc, he was/is on atm.

Comment

• Thin ice no worriessssssssssssss :p

I also noticed the other day the pm, e-mail status

Comment

• You've got to remember to delete your PM's every so often, otherwise it won't let you send or receive any if you box gets too full.

(you like skating?) :laugh:

Comment

• 0n thin ice yes
          with skates never tried it

Comment

• It's fun, except when you cut through the thin ice with your skates and fall into that freezing cold water.

Comment

• Just help keep my beer cold

Comment

• Your not going to be like the English-men? They like to drink their beer warm.

Comment

• ln summer l like it ice cold, winter cold but not t00 cold

Comment

• I love the cold any time of the year.

Comment

• i love the warmth any time of the year

Comment

• When I go to the beach I prefer it to be nice and sunny... this includes the warmness.
                        When I go out at night I like it to be cool... hate to sweat.
                        When I am sitting on the computer I like to be cool...

But when I sleep I like to be cold.... because my other half seems to be a walking heater and he is always so damn hot.... I have to turn the a/c to 60. Winter here in florida the adverage is between the 60's and 70's and sometimes just sometimes it gets below that. This is time to turn off the A/C open all the windows! And just snuggle up!! :thumb:

Comment

• SW u would be doing a lot of snuggling here during the winter, get down to zero a few times.

Comment

• As long as I have someone to snuggle with I would not mind it.... but to venture out "not gonna happen" unless I have 15 pairs of clothes and about 4 jackets....

Comment

• Raining and cold here atm. Temp 7.9c brrrrrrrr
                              we need the rain ......but it could be a tad warmer, fire going and l am running low on wood, other 1/2 is in Melbourne so no one to snuggle up to tonight

Comment

• That is the one thing I wish I had was a fire place.... I always wanted to snuggle up with someone infront of the fire place.

Comment

Working...
                                X