Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to trade mine in, I want a sex-machine :laugh:

Comment

• a sex machine would be nice here too so throw one over my way!!

Comment

• Most machines have to be turned on, but I guess a sex machine would turn you oninstead. Do they sell them on the net? :laugh:

Comment

• Well! :p me bad...
          :o He is younger than me..by 6 years..
          What's odd is that we look the same age

;) All we can do is call each other at the moment and woh! I love hearing his voice and wish we could speak longer, but ringing the states or vice versa isn't cheap :cry:
          Okay! it's pathetic, but I thinks I have finally met the one...
          :thumb: Just when I was starting to doubt and think love and romance were for dreamers...:D

Comment

• Originally posted by etrix6
            Most machines have to be turned on, but I guess a sex machine would turn you oninstead. Do they sell them on the net? :laugh:
            I don't know, but if your looking and find one, send me the link pleeeeeeeeease! Cause I'd be forever grateful

Comment

• many people say that a sex machine can go all night long unless the batteries run out or you plug it in :D

Comment

• *reminds myself to buy a recharger*

Comment

• did ya want Red / Green vibrating LEDs wit dat sex matchchine?

two wheells / four......remote / analog.........ooooohhhhhh

Digitallllllllllllllllll:eek:
                  Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• Originally posted by dryadsoul
                    did ya want Red / Green vibrating LEDs wit dat sex matchchine?

two wheells / four......remote / analog.........ooooohhhhhh

Digitallllllllllllllllll:eek:
                    Hey dryadsoul, how bout a flash light for those hard to get at
                    areas? :laugh:

Comment

• :rolleyes2 OMG!!!!! We now have two comedians...lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by etrix6
                        Hey dryadsoul, how bout a flash light for those hard to get at
                        areas? :laugh:
                        how's 'bout rearview mirror/turn signals wit dat unit??

WS..........looks like comedy central Heh? :laugh:

Comment

• *it does indeed*

Think I'll stick with the standard sex type machine thanks anyway guys!!:devil:

Comment

• Hey WS wait a f**kin minute.....i don't go in for extra curricular
                            hardware myself just tryin' to be creatively helpful to those who
                            do.............tend 2 b a creative new position kinda fella myself.....
                            at least wit da right partner

Comment

• *shakes head.......did I say something wrong?* :eek:

Comment

• No No No...not even possible...much prefer whips & chains
                                ........well, at least handcuff's on rare occasion.........provided
                                their not attached to a cop with a gun/attitude.....lol....
                                my appologies if ya took it to sound offended cuz surely wasn't da case....k? o-tay!

Comment

Working...
                                X