No announcement yet.

Truth, or just lies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or are flowers and chocolate seems to now be the lazy way and not really romantic anymore...

Comment

• Very happieeeee now....... 2 hugs geeeee wizzzzzzzz

Comment

• The word Love: I think the only time i use that word with trick is when I want something. I cant even say those three words without laughing. Besides.... I cant even remember the last time trick has told me he loves me!! If he came up to me and told me that today I would fall outta my chair. Flowers and chocolate.... if trick brought me home either I would think he was cheating on me!

Comment

• Best tell him not to buy you any then. :eek:

Comment

• Trick buying me anything would totally surprise me!! the other day he offered to get me a drink I almost fell outta my chair and said to him if he is ok. I have a hard time having him buy me cigarettes with out hearing get a job outta every breathe.

Comment

• Oh! I guess it's just me...I am getting sick and tired of flowers and chocolate...there to me now a sign of no imagination.

Comment

• You just hit the nail right on the head! :thumb:

Comment

• Chocolate & flowers l knew there was a reason why l dont buy them :)

Comment

• I just think that once here and there flowers and chocolate would of been okay...But if you only get them only when they want to say sorry and apologise for something and if you ask why are they saying sorry they don't know why...:confused: Blah blah blah...:p

Comment

• I think Trick doesn't buy me flowers anymore cuz once a long long long time ago.... he bought me some roses and I got pissed and told him it was cheeper to buy the hole plant and that these ones would die and the other lives forever!! Never the less I have not seen no more roses nor the plant either

Comment

• I have heard that happen a few times...:laugh:
                        Sorry I should add I am only laughing at the irony of it..:p

Comment

• nah you are :laugh: at me

Comment

• [img]http://users.skynet.be/gedi/emoticons4u/angels/ne****el.gif[/img] "Who me"...

Comment

• no me lol

Comment

• hehehe!

Comment

Working...
                                X