No announcement yet.

Strong Woman Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A strong woman is not threatened when a man assists her.

Comment

A stron gwoman has her own opinions.

Comment

A strong woman wants a strong man not a wimp.

Comment

A strong man wants a strong woman.

Comment

Strong women can accomplish anything they set their minds to.

Comment

Let's name some strong women - Joan of Arc

Comment

Indira Ghandi

Comment

Joan Collins

Comment

for strength in a woman Zena

Comment

• Oprah Winfrey, I think she'd have some good stories to tell. Besides I think in herself she a pretty level headed women.

Comment

• Nope... Oprah Winfrey may appear to be a strong woman on her talk show.... but her life is a rollercoaster of weakness.... with her battle between her weight and her relationship and other stuff.

A strong woman in my mind is Jackie Collins.... she writes some of the best books I have ever read!!

A strong man in my mind is none other then Bigest Sexest Man.... big sexy Kevin Nash... Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!!

Comment

• Hmmmmm...........you seem to like the strong masculine types Stormy, can't blame you for that. (my other half used to be like that, well until he took on the refrigerator that is)

Comment

• laughing.... yup..... omg the thought I have just by reading some threads..... the drama...... laughing my ass off..... things can go from one end to another......

Comment

• The subject's seem to get changed pretty quick around here, sometimes making it pretty hard to keep with unless you frequent the place regularly enough.:confused:

Comment

• Tell me about it!!! I think we should creat our own Soap Opera.... We can call it "As the tweak forums Turn"

Comment

Working...
                                X