No announcement yet.

Strong Woman Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps my thinking is a little different. Even if I were to attain notariety in some venue, I would admonish my "real life" wife and daughter not to assume identities such as Jack's Wife, or Jack's Daughter. I would insist that they establish their own, independent identities.

Comment

• You really had to be there at the beginning of our posting career..............was a joke to start off with, wasn't planning to keep up the posting in the forums as we both didn't know much about computers, I still don't thats why you rarely see me out of the garden, but believe me it was funny in the beginning :laugh: :devil win

Comment

• Yeah there this Canadian kid called Webby (he was/is a <s>gay</s> geeky kid) who use to upset ppl just by postin' but some of us had fun takin' the mickey out of him and the missus and sister joined under those names to see what I was laughin' so [H]ard about. :D

He did so much want to meet Richard Cranium. :laugh:

Of course they both decided to stay but I had absolutely nothin' to do with the names they picked back then. :no:
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• God its a name its not like she wears his underware or anything What is the big deal anyways :?:

Comment

• But strong women wear mens undies ;)

Comment

• I hope your are talking about boxers lol cuz i would never be cought dead in any of tricks fruit of the looms

Comment

• No, not the "Y" fronts :kay:

Comment

• I like kicking back with my laptop in just a pair of boxers and my bra...:D but most of the time i wear a short T as well...boxers are so comfy.

Comment

• i like boxers myself!! : peace2:

Comment

• StormyWeather

It wasn't a big deal at all. I simply felt it was incongruous and offered my opinion.

And on a different note, I have always felt that jockey shorts were like a cheap hotel - no ball room!

Comment

• We girls are lucky then...........no balls :laugh:

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjackusa
                          Wiggo's-sister

I just have to ask this. How is it that one of the most frequent posters in the "Strong Woman Thread"(yourself), chooses a moniker that derives its identity from the name of a man? This is pure curiosity.

I haven't used a moniker that relates to a man at all!! The Wiggo part is a shorted version of our last name.:p

Comment

• Ya what Kay said..... and we can even stand up and pee too

Welcome Back WS

Comment

• Thank you Stormy! :D

......but you forgot to say that we can aim it too........and get it in the bowl without making a mess!!!!

Comment

• We are multi talented aren't we

Comment

Working...
                                X