The Only Things in Life that are Certain Are:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas Day = glad the dishes are done & there's no more tucker to cook
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• Xmas Day = getting the pressies you didn't want

Comment

• Xmas Day = more ugly sweaters to hide in the bottom drawer

Comment

• xmas present refunds

Comment

• Eating Xmas leftovers til they come out your ears...

Comment

• commercialized holidays :hammer:

Comment

• Andy Edit: Inappropriate for the public forum

wiz edit: beat me to it :cheers:

Comment

• overextended credit cards :thumbs do

Comment

• Mods who edit cuz they're on the job:thumb:

Comment

• i hate to be the bad guy
                      dryad mate you have always been a good member of TT Forums and a real life line for BG Games but i must tell you that some of your comments become personally abusive for a few members. though its always been in good fun and spirit but some people do feel offended. i hope you are getting my point and will take a lil more care while posting.
                      :thumb:
                      Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                      Last Updated:
                      10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                      ======================
                      jabber : [email protected]
                      =======================
                      Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                      yabaa dabaa doo...
                      Customized for 1024x768

Comment

• How, could i consider you the Bad Guy, Asklepios, for taking on your mantle as Super Moderator long enough to apprize me of an unfortunate situation that warrants my immediate and full attention? A closed mouth don't get fed; meaning that i can't be aware of that which i have not been informed. And i trust you can see the irony, if not humour, in the fact that the tables have now been fully turned. As having been informed by a third party of my alleged error in judgement, leaves me the one offended by accusations with no course of reconciliation or even clarification of the charges. But, before i digress entirely from the issue of import, let me post a formal, if not personal apology.

To whomever this may concern;

As i am quite certain that it is against TT forum policy to disclose the name/names of those offended by anything i may have posted in jest/humour; i can offer only the following statement:

Forgive my sarcastic sense of humour if anything i have posted was taken out of it's comedic context and seen as abusive, derogatory, degrading, demeaning, inflamatory, or otherwise offensive. As that was surely the farthest thing from my intent. I can only offer my honest and heartfelt apologies and truely regret any awkward feelings that may have surfaced as a result.

And know that from this point on i shall banter only with those memebers with a personally proven track record of not being humour intolerant. Once again, my deepest regrets.

Comment

• :?::?:BEING CONFUSED:?::?:

Comment

• evil corportations

Comment

• bill Gates Inc.

Comment

• wal-mart :shoot2:

Comment

Working...
                                X