No announcement yet.

The Only Things in Life that are Certain Are:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad u enjoyed the hols, do u start back Mon.
    sounds like u will b busy. always the way after hols esp. if no 1 dose any of your work while u were away

Comment

• Yep, back to work Monday. School goes back here then so I've the bus run as well as the other mess to contend with.:cry:

Comment

• ^ and loving it : peace2:

Comment

• Get back to work!! lol its wasnt fair you had a holiday and I didnt!!

Comment

• Thems the breaks

Comment

• Well I guess I am lucky enough to pick my own hours...And looks like I will be getting a new job too...A friend of mine is hooking me up with a job at atomic. (magazine) :D Could you cross your fingers for me...:cry: This job would be so cool...

Comment

• Wow Stormyb that sounds great!! I have looked all over for a smiley with his fingers crossed but no such luck!! Anyways Ill keep my fingers crossed and hope ya get the job!!

Comment

• Thanks it's the thought anywho...:D Hopefully it won't be too long till I find out...

Comment

• I'll keep my fingers for you. Good luck.

Comment

• LOL WS has the fingers anyways I do hope the best

Comment

• I knew it would come in handy (no pun intended) for something sooner or later.

Comment

• :D Thanks for that, when I find out I will tell you...

Comment

• Well, you had better!!!!

Comment

• Yeah of course and when I get my account and login details,I will upload my website and tell you the url...
                              here is the basic frame for now...

Comment

• It's lookin good so far.
                                I'm going to try a program next to see what I can come up with. I have so many of them on cd's lying around the place I may as well give them a go.
                                I just wanted to try my hand at the HTML first to see if I could handle it. It wasn't too bad either. Java doesn't seem to hard either.

Comment

Working...
                                X