Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hay.....that will be great

Comment

• I'm definately looking forward to it. We're also going to Sea World, Dream World, Wet & Wild. By the time I get home I'll need another holiday!

Comment

• Win lotto :?:
        i have a Sis in Brisey i should visit :D

Comment

• I've got a bit of room in my suitcase if you want to travel economy class...... :laugh:

Comment

• Thnx.
            u'll have a great time, l really like Nth.Qld.

Comment

• I plan on having a GREAT time! :D

Comment

• After visiting all those other "worlds" it will be a shock coming back to the real one

economy class travel is good :D

Comment

• I'm really looking forward to the new ride they have at Dreamworld, it's called cyclone.
                  Reaching speeds of up to 85km/ph and weighing almost 1000 tonnes, the whirl wind CYCLONE will blow you away with all the white-knuckle swoosh factors of a hair-raising 360-degree loop and screaming sidewinder.

CYCLONE is the tallest high-speed gravity rollercoaster of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere and will rock your world as you plummet 13 storeys from the highest peak of the ride.

I really enjoyed the Giant Drop and the Tower of Terror last time we were there.

The Tower's electro-magnetically powered 'Escape Pod' accelerates its passengers to a world record 161km per hour in just 7 seconds. Hurtling from the metallic gloom of an 11-metre high skull into bright daylight, you'll be terrified as the track begins curving straight up the 115-metre tower. Once it's reached the top, take a second to admire the spectacular views before freefalling backwards all the way to the bottom of the tower.

Comment

• Rub it in:)
                    l can remember when ppl thought the Bib Dipper at Luna Pak in Melbourne was scereeeeeerrrrrrry, rut the ones today, h00t

Comment

• I'm sorry :cry:
                      I'm just so excited about going. Just to get away and not have to chase after anyone except for ourselves for a change will be nice.
                      I'm just browsing the theme park sites atm.

Comment

• Enjoy it now, as well as when u get there.

btw just how many wpm can u type

Comment

• Ummmm.......I was up too 55 wpm in 97', but I haven't done a speed test since then. :confused:

I was doing 80wpm in short-hand, and I'm sure I can't remember half of it now.

Comment

• l only mess around on comps, im smoken at about 3 wpm...1 hand 1 finger typing, no hope for me

Comment

• There's quiet a few ppl in the forum that type with one finger, that I know for a fact!!!
                              What you should do is d/l one of those typing tutors from the net. That's how I first started to learn. Some of them are really good fun too. Ocassionally I still have a play on them, just to see how my accuracy is going.

Comment

• Uuuuuum no good for me
                                Type Quick is a very good 1, but u have to pay for it, & its Aussie. Its probley sold o/s now, as it was good

Comment

Working...
                                X