People you would like to meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first one was called "The Rose".
    I can't remember what the last one was called, but one of the actresses was Belinda Emit (popular Aus actress) and some other comedian fella. I've been sitting here racking my brain and just can't think of the name of it atm.

[edit] I just remembered what it was called, "The Nugget". It's set around the 1950's I think, to do with gold mining as I live near a historical site where they used to fossick for gold and found plenty of it. [edit]

Comment

• i've heard of the rose, but not the other one......are they any good or have u seen them?

(sorry, i'm being annoying probably)

Comment

• Jennifer Lopezzzzzzz

Comment

• A millionaire with a liking for me

Comment

• Cool, distract some of the rich morons that seem not to not leave me alone...

Comment

• :no: :no: Ewwwwwwwww Im telling Wiggo.... besides I need one!! Stormy send some my way!!

Comment

• *ducks and runs* :eek:
                "take em' all stormy, just please don't hit me. I am a pacifist. pppplllleeaaasseee don't hurt me..." :D

Comment

• Comment

• Sounds like you are protesting too much there maybe you are a masochist in disguise :laugh:

Comment

• Oh! no my secret fetish has been discovered...
                      *bows head in shame*
                      can you all forgive me and still be my friends...:D
                      maybe I needs to be punished...:o

Comment

• I am sadistic with this reply and I say.............NO I wont punish you mwhahahahahahaha

Comment

• :cry: Oh! but why....: party ha i was ready with party hat and all...:D

Comment

• ^ thats why.......told you I was sadistic

Comment

• :cry: Okay I guess...*shakes head* tries to get back to normal train of thought...:D

Comment

• I jumped off that train of thoughts and broke my arm leg and back

Comment

Working...
                                X