No announcement yet.

People you would like to meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to meet the richest man in the world.
    *but he had better have one foot in the grave and the other one pretty close behind it*

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
      I want to meet the richest man in the world.
      *but he had better have one foot in the grave and the other one pretty close behind it*
      But I want to marry him and have his will in my name first ;)

Comment

• Does this mean we're going to have our first fight :?:

Comment

• Fight??
          Sounds like a first lawsuit to me
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• I'm in for a deal, how about Kay marries him, has to lie with him and I get half the money? Now that sounds like a fair deal to me!

Comment

• Not going to happen if I meet him first!

:p

hey, I could use a bit of expendable cash too you know
              mostly because I just realized I need to get my head examined:laugh:
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• So your saying if you meet him first, your going to hold a gun to his head until he changes his will over to you?

If that's the case, do you mind holding a gun to the other temple and getting me a share........pleeeeeeeeeeeease?

Comment

• Once I describe in detail the connivbings of the Wiggo gals to him, it's gonn'a be all mine:D

Comment

• Ooh, we're not going to have to have words r we Mr C? *frowns*

Comment

• stormyb sneaks around behind y'all and seeks the rich man for herself...

"Hello...My name is stormyb, would you like to.....

Comment

• ..................WHAT another in on the action...........surely there is enough to go around.................(memo to self.............get Stormy b to do the dirty work and the rest of us reap the rewards)
                        Looks like you won him Stormyb............... (mutters get SB now as well) [img]http://members.optushome.com.au/wiggo100/ne****el.gif[/img]

Comment

• Ah well you ppl where busy so I figured I'd slide on in...

Comment

• Maybe next time then : peace2:

Comment

• :confused: Hold it....that was a little too easy...

Comment

• ya i agree that was alittle to easy!! I exspected alittle

Comment

Working...
                                X