No announcement yet.

A B C Sentences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe it is fate...you wouldn't understand now, but when we get to chat you will understand how ironic that last statement was...

Comment

• Now I hope it's not too sad of a story, but I can handle it even if it is.

Comment

• Oh no worries about that, it's not bad but you'll see... :D so i know it's you use doc as you nickname...please.

Comment

• Parting is such sweet sorrow. catch you on chat sometime doc...

Comment

• Quietly he returned, and said I have signed up with the same nickname as I have here.

Comment

• Restraining yourself from the joys of life is not a good thing....
              - Damien

Comment

• Seldom has Peter been accused of restraining from the joys of life.

Comment

• Together we will win. :)

Comment

• Unless you paint them green, those rocks won't look like grass.

Comment

• Very good idea peter.

Comment

• Well many have tried other methods but they have never worked well.

Comment

• Xtra good point. (out of ideas :()

Comment

• You will get plenty more as x and z are the hardest for me and it gets easier after that.

Comment

• Zeradaul where are you when you are needed? :confused: :shoot3:

Comment

• Anyway his name was there when you needed it even if he was out partying.

Comment

Working...
                                X