No announcement yet.

A B C Sentences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verging on the obvious, those in charge (pollies) use the incorrect standards by which to make their decisions.

Comment

• Whereas if we were in charge, things would be dramatically different

Comment

• Xactly correct, but not really as we would probably screw things up as well.

Comment

• Zero difference in outcome?? perhaps, but worth a try just the same.
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• And you would be correct again, but do you ever get tired of being right as it's a heavy burden.

Comment

• Big run on lucky guesses lately:D
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Certainly, I have had my share of lucky ones and hope the luck continues.

Comment

• Does that weigh heavily upon your furrowed brow?

Comment

• Every one has a burden to bear but that's not one I must bear.

Comment

• Everything does.. why would this be any different?

Comment

• For #$@%'s sake... we need to find a way to stop double posting. :D

Comment

• Great idea, but it's probably something we will have to suffer with.

Comment

• How would you like to try this on dial-up -- I've deleted a good number of doubled-up posts doing this silly thread:shoot2:

Comment

• I'm on dialup as we speak.

Comment

• Honestly! people stop double posting... :p

Comment

Working...
                                X