No announcement yet.

A B C Sentences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh...haven't u heard of an interative website?

Comment

• For God's sakes, do you know what the shipping on a live Zebra is, UPS 2nd Day.

Comment

• Good thing the postage counts as ruffage :eek:
        Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• How the hell do you attach postage to a Zebra anyway?

Comment

• I think it's called a stampede :rofl:

Comment

• Just make sure you lick and run :laugh:

Comment

• K think I'll stick to the pre-stamped postage.

Comment

• Likely to miss all the fun that way

Comment

• Might not be a bad idea, otherwise I'd be coughing up fur-balls after licking a Zebra.

Comment

• Now don't be putting down Zebra licking, I believe its going to be in the next Olympic Games ;)

Comment

• Only happens every 4 years, I hope ur looking forward to it?

Comment

• Puts him right in step with Games cuz he was a leap year baby :idea:

Comment

• Quick, get out of here....I hear a Zebra stampede coming!!!

Comment

• Really? Ah....it don't matter, I need a back massage anyway.

Comment

• Surely, i'll sign up for that one, but, you're already taken:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X