X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suck me :flames:
    <!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
    <P ALIGN=CENTER>
    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
    </script>
    </P>
    <!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003-->

Comment

• Really trying to keep myself focused on the topic.

Comment

• Tomarrow it might snow

Comment

• snow might tomarrow

Comment

• U really made that one hard for me, didn't know whether to go with, S or T, so I choose U instead.

Comment

• Very astute observation and recovery on that one Sis
              :wave: how ya been, having a life again i suppose:?: :confused: :shh:
              Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• well looks like you took care of it

Comment

• Xenophobia would be a total nightmare for US ambasador
                  or world travel agent.

Comment

• yesturday I waited and waited to hear from you

Comment

• Zany lil ting called poor health had me in hospital fo 2 whole damn days..........justa Zigin' an a Zagin'.............:barf: every so sorry there Lady Twizle.....:cry: :D

Comment

• Abracadabra is what I was told magicians say, when I was a little boy.

Comment

• Boy ohhhh boy, didn't know you was a transexual girl,
                          or did ya just have complete change of heart just afore ya hit puberty:?: :rofl: :eek:

Comment

• Can ya bellieve it when I say I just wanted to see if ya noticed???

Yah I do have someone to put it together, wandering if thats the prob. He never seems interested in correcting my pc, but he will others... Its starting to get on my nerves.

Comment

• Don't you dare expect another NBRed not to take notice of the subtle things.

Comment

• Expect another NBRed not to take notice of the subtle things? Just like how I kidnaped something of your?

Comment

Working...
                                X