• Show
Clear All

• :?: Now why would I want to hit you, when I could just you instead.:D

Comment

• Love your whip W-S.

Comment

• No comment

Comment

• That's it!! A New Game!! Items used for sexual pleasure with both their intended and unintended uses.

Comment

• HAHA ok DR...i can see your frame of mind.:p

Comment

• Whips can be your friend.

Comment

• HAHA talking about whips a lady here where I work has a whip hanging on her cubicle wall and she has a paper on the wall hanging next to it that points to it that says "The Whip"

It's a little disturbing. Even my supervisors agree.

Comment

• You probably should tell the supervisor that it is disturbing to you and you want it removed.

Comment

• I did and they agreed but nothing has been done, I don't know why she can have it there. It's not appropriate for work.:thumbs do

:shoot3:

Comment

• Tell the supervisor that you want to make a formal complaint. Put it writing with a deadline for completion.

Comment

• might work

Comment

• You don't want to be too obnoxious about it, but let them know you are going to follw up with it and go higher up the ladder if necessary.

Comment

• Whats good for the goose is good for the gander...............that whip is a form of harrasment, if women can get away with complaining about certain items men have chosen to display,why not the opposite, it doesn't make you a woosie just because you have an objection to something hanging on a wall at your place of work and unless you are working in a whip factory I can see no relevance for this item to be displayed :kay:

Comment

• I work in a setting where we deal with frank sexual issues all of the time, and we really have to be careful about such things.

Comment

• All you gamers out there - Put on your thinking caps. Lets have some games that draw some new players into the Beer Garden to have fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X