• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..........and where would that be :?:

Comment

• or can think of or would like to try...:D

are we thinking the same thing though...:p

Comment

• I believe we are thinking alike which is eerie in itself. I was at the archery range once when this woman riding a horse crossed my "line of fire" which nearly resulted in her horse getting an arrow in its head. After comforting her & with the horse looking on, we cut some palm fronds & placed them on the ground (which was soggy from the recent rain) and proceeded to ... You get the picture.

Comment

• We get the picture

Comment

• I thought of another idea...

Name that star..

Post a baby photo and people have to try and guess who it is?

Comment

• Good idea. We will need lots of games going in the post more than Wiggo contest.

Comment

• Congrats!...it looks like Wiggo's sister's games has gone successfully... :D

Comment

• All the games seem to be a hit :?:

Comment

• I have a few more ideas, but i will post them tomorrow though...

Comment

• The games are drawing them in. We need some PR in the other forums to attract more players.

Comment

• Worth a try...:p

Comment

• :D You bet! I've already done some inviting.

Comment

• The naming stars is a good idea, but I wouldn't be very good at it. I have trouble remembering some of my family member's names LOL

People usually introduce themselves to me like 5 times before I begin to remember their name.

(I keep forgetting to turn off my siggy here. It gets annoying when posting alot in the BG)

Comment

• pcmkr I just turned it off completely to avoid leaving it on,

Comment

• HAHA, you can just hit me now!

Comment

Working...
                                X