No announcement yet.

We need new games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe we should just stick to these ones for now, and later on where we have tired of them, then we start some more new ones?

Comment

• sounds good to me!!

Comment

• Hehee, I do have the odd sensible thought, well sometimes.

Comment

• It probably would be easier to keep the games to the number we have now...When one dies possibly then start a new one...

Comment

• That's what I was getting at, but its been so quiet in here lately that they all seemed to have died.

Comment

• :cry: Yeah at times it looks as me all by myself posting here...

Comment

• Yes it is very quite in the beer garden: it seems as if it's only the 3 of us posting!! The doctor really did put a damper on the bg or maybe its cuz post counts are not counted anymore. I really think that sould not of happened! Beefy should of only did that against the doctor and not all of us. Post counts dont count for me and i can care less about them but it did for others and that is why they dont visit it that much anymore!! Who knows!!

Comment

• There always is a lull in posting, and as we are heading into warmer weather, some don't post as much as they did in winter, still some ppl come back stronger than ever after a break :kay:

Comment

• Ill stick around hehehehe

Comment

• And we will all come back...............sooner or later :wave:

Comment

• Yeah well I knows that the majority of the important people are still here...(K,WS,SW) Trick and Beefy when they eventually pop there heads in on those odd occassions...

Comment

• I have ownage of the bg games, I rule. Bow to your leader!

Comment

• Oh cool!....
                            What a great surprise to come back to...
                            *stormyb runs and gives WS a welcome back hug...*
                            Does this mean the quartet is back...:D

Comment

• Comment

• Time for a happy dance...

Comment

Working...
                                X