Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AsianBatman
    Nosferatu

Close, i knew those hands would bring Nosferatu up......
    It was released in 1993 & isn't available on DVD.
    Here's a pic of main character's Mommy:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

EEEEW EEW EEW EEW
      I'm hoping by tomarrow NIGHT my time, I'll have my movie buff girl in here!!! this could get fun!

Comment

Old horror / vamp movies? I'm out...

*waits for someone to resurrect the movie quote thread (no pun intended)*

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
          Old horror / vamp movies? I'm out...

*waits for someone to resurrect the movie quote thread (no pun intended)*

I'm with ya!!! till tomarrow by ya all!!

Comment

Dracula???

Comment

Nope, although it was shot entirely on location in the Carpathian mountains and in the actual castle of the histortic figure Vlad Dracula/Vlad the Impaler.................who inspired Bram Stoker's
              Dracula.
              O-Tay.......here's a pic of the main character Radu:

Comment

..............looks interesting, when someone actually names the movie I might go and hire it.

Comment

I'm thinkin' nobody knows.... :tears:

Comment

Since there seem to be no others of the Dracule Clans aboard on this one.
                    And seeing that WS might like to hire it before she's on pension. Here's
                    the final clue......................can anyone take a bite in the dark now???

Comment

I know! I know!

subspecies II !!!

Comment

Damn, Minibubba, no wonder your Super moderator..........that's 2 in a row for ya. Makes it yo turn to pick :wink:

Comment

alright, you talked me into it dryad ...you asked for it :devil:

Comment

WHY sointly Moe. Damn i had to mention i don't do the Bi-Sci-Fi crap Huh.

Since i canno see the piccy from here i guess errr umm dhooooooooo

Tai Pai goes Hentai.........................rasberry........... Scooby does Samuri

Alright just guessing here ya wannakeepmeherepastyourdeparture shot in
                            Portlands China Town just off Burnside-Hell no i got smokes-Bridge with that Honolulu wrestler type guy that's set to play the new Bufford Pusser
                            in Walking Tall?????? Kid ROCK yeah :shoot2: :hammer: :hammer: :barf: sorry had a The_Tweaker smilie pimp moment there...........Gawd, does this mean i'm Blonde & Scandinavian...............thats IT....I be jumpoon no wires :wink:

Hang on while go check dat pic.

Comment

Okay.....seems that Smor0thwat or whoever is right, i need to use PSPro
                              or what the hey to see these minute pixel forms..........but nahhhhh
                              That big desert ****aroach scene from MUMMY?

*Gheeessse last time i give ya break on this movie thanggie*

Comment

Okee dokie, i give so it your turn to guess: Which forum member is represented in my current Av?????

Comment

Working...
                                X