No announcement yet.

Everything is related to SEX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trillian = chat = talking dirty = meeting up = proving what you said you would do to me the other night = looooooooooong sexin'

balloon

Comment

• one balloon - two balloons - similiar to breasts - fondling breasts - foreplay - leads to sex.

ta ta

Comment

• 6 music

Comment

• :confused: 6 music = 6 x cd's???? = bumpin' and grinding to the music = getting into the motions = taking it to the bedroom = more bumpin' and grindin' = sex

crank

Comment

• crank=crankin the jack=rollin the dice=spanking the monkey= chocking the chicken=tossin the rocks=5 knuckle shuffle on the piss pump=self love=safe sex=sex

toe jam

Comment

• toe jam = disgusting fetish = turn on (for some i guess) = horny = sex

frogs

Comment

• frogs = frogs outta ya mouth = dirty talk = hardon = action.. :laugh:

priest

:cheers:

Comment

• priest = likes young boys = fondles them = sex
                  wow isn't the system disgusting...

OCZ PC 3500 Ram :laugh:

Comment

• OCZ PC 3500 Ram

more speed=goin faster in other things=like sex=fast rabit like sex

weights:shrug:

Comment

• weights =tense testicles = heavy load = needed to lighten the load = jerkin' your gerkin = selfsex

sky

Comment

• Sky=High=Tall=Buildings=erect=erection=gettin horny=finding someone to get horny with=SEX

Jack Frost

Comment

• jack frost=snowman=carrot for nose=hott buttered carrot=edible=edible paties=sextoys=sex

Comment

• who needs a word?? i think maybe we do!!!Give us a word damn it!!

Comment

• AK-47.. ;)

Comment

• why after 87 pages i think we all know that everything is truly related to sex. but just in case you can t beleve it

boogers ( the nose kind that is )

Comment

Working...
                                X