Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmmmm

what to do?!:rolleyes:

4 hours down - 3 left.... stopovers, dontcha just lurve em?! :rolleyes: :laugh:

ok, I surfed the web until the queue behind me got too long, ate supper, have had copious amounts of coffee and chocolate cake, had a go on the massage chair (!), been shopping (bought some perfume I don't really need or want), had a nap

sauna was switched off, and gym is closed....

so, any cool websites I can surf?! fun things to occupy my time... :confused: :confused: :confused:

btw, as this is in public, in Malaysia, with no sound, please can they be "culturally sensitive"? thanks:thumb:

Hmm stopovers, so very very boring. When I had an eight hour stop over in Singapore I went on a free tour which the government offered of the island, is there anything like that there?
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

unfortunately not an organised trip - 7 hours from 5pm to midnight is not the best time to see the city either.... (KL btw) basically by the time I get through customs, into the city, reverse the trip and check in will only leave me an hour or two to see the city, and a strange city at night on my tod, is not exactly the best safety wise..... but as I am moving out this way in June for the next few years, when my husband and I fly together I think we will take the opportunity (plural?) to have a look around together....

:D might just take a shower to kill some time! :D

Comment

shower to kill 3 hours?
        firstly you created a queue at cafe and now planning to do the same at shower?
        you surely are going to piss malaysians off. :laugh:

best of luck in heaven if they kill you! :rofl:
        j/k
        Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
        Last Updated:
        10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
        ======================
        jabber : [email protected]
        =======================
        Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
        yabaa dabaa doo...
        Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Working...
        X