No announcement yet.

just testing my new avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well since were on the subject of Aviators mine is a picture of Ben Cohan scoring a try against Scotland in 2002.:D

Comment

And here I thought that it was some homo's at an orgy. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
        And here I thought that it was some homo's at an orgy. :D
        :rofl: LMAO :rofl:
        - Damien

Comment

ya mean it isn't just a couple 'o refugees from Fag Fransisco:?:

Gee, and they look soooooooo comfortable with thier faces in each others crotch:rofl:
          Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

dryadsoul, regarding your sig;
            Don't you have any ants where you live:?:
            'Cause ants go at it like nobody's business -- at least some types of them do. Quite a spectical, I tell you that:eek:
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Funny ya should mention that as the US Military got it's current attack srategy from studying that same ant behavior you seem
              to have a fetish with....................Being from South Central LA,
              i'm rather into ****aroach mating habits myself........Hey it beats
              living in Iowa & listening to the corn grow........can you say Hot Fun in the Summer Time?:shh: :rofl:
              Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Wiggo...................not funny:mad: Thats me boy ure insulting there. I'd like to see yourself play in a match like that and come off the pitch in one peace:laugh:

Comment

Soz but I'll keep my head outa other bloke's crutches (gals' crutches are another matter all together though). :devil win

Comment

Mixed contact sports...mmmmm Yes that is a good next step in the evolution of mankind. But I am afraid France will veto that proposition:p

Comment

Working...
                    X