Silly question for the Australians :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly question for the Australians :)

The wiggles are big here in the states, too. Really not as bad as Barney the Dinasour, IMO. Anyway, they have a song called "Crunchy Munchy Honey Cakes" in which they're making honey cakes. They add something called Muselie (sp?) Flakes. Are these like bran or corn flakes....or something else. I think thy use powdered milk and honey and maybe peanut butter too. Please help!! (To settle a dispute between my wife and I)

Thanks!!!

You loco man

Comment

It's a cereal type product that basically contains some kind of flake (depending on who makes is, usually bran or corn) as well as various dried fruit products, and occasionally other things which are hard to identify.

Comment

:eek: or it could be a drug that makes you want to watch the wiggles:eek:
        :laugh:

Comment

Toasted Muesli is the way to go.
          What it contains; Rolled Oats, Sunflower, Buckwheat, Linseed, Sultanas, Currants, Raisins, Paw Paw, Pineapple, Banana, Wheat Flakes, Apple, Wheat Bran, Apricot, Peach, Nectarine, Honey, with Preservative Sulphur Dioxide.

.....and what it looks like, not that you can see very much.

Comment

probably tastes like chewing grass so it must be good for you.:laugh:

Comment

Hi jmebonner

Its similar to your Granola , Wiggo's-sister describes it well.

Some people make their own concoctions with all sorts of faddy health stuff and it all comes under the Muesli name.

Comment

Exactamundo Allie, it is a near exact copy of the all american
                Hippy/vegitarian Grainola..........and my guess is that Muselie
                is short for Muselilege and or Muselick which was originally an
                mainland european/probly German recipe for Healthy fibre based
                dietary food suppliment for less than healthy/aging folks/volks....
                And i bet WS knows cuz she is mostly vegitarian.......right WS:?: :confused: :eek: :cheers:
                Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Ya lost that one m8. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by dryadsoul
                    And i bet WS knows cuz she is mostly vegitarian.......right WS:?: :confused: :eek: :cheers:
                    Nah I'm not a vegi, but I do like my muesli with milk and a mile of cream on it. :lips:

Comment

Thanks!!!

Just made me wonder, I'm glad we found out. :) Looks good, I'd like to try some!

JME

Comment

I believe that the Wiggles will be back in the US again soon. ;)

Comment

The Wiggles were my kids fav video I know all their old songs by heart, worst thing is they are easy to remember and so hard to stop singing as all I can think of is thaT SONG NOW..............cRUNCHY MUNCHY HONEY CAKES AHHHHHHHHH NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow:

Comment

Working...
                          X