Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dryadsoul
    [B]Secrets:
    See Websters; Forum: orig. Latin for public meeting place for open discussion/exchange of opinions within a community.
    Isn't that also were they sometimes killed people. :?: :rofl:

Comment

Hey you live in NYC you should Know at least a few Gummbas
      sure ppl was killed in the Roman as well as the Greek Forums
      Et tu Brute..........but the Romans were quicker to kill their own
      when at home .........so's da dagos got it honestly, butt than the
      Greeks killed their men from Behind...........don't Bend over around
      a greek man.........less gay silly..
      Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Actually the city has lost most of it's bite. And so many yuppies have moved in that being a NYer now doesn't mean as much as it used to.

Though there are still some true Nyer's around.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBalrog
          Actually the city has lost most of it's bite. And so many yuppies have moved in that being a NYer now doesn't mean as much as it used to.

Though there are still some true Nyer's around.
          This New Yorker moved to Florida in 1966. Born in Freeport. Grew up in Bellport. Nice place to have lived as a kid.
          :-(

Comment

Originally posted by elrado1
            [B]This New Yorker moved to Florida in 1966. Born in Freeport. Grew up in Bellport. Nice place to have lived as a kid.
            Where in NY did you live?

Comment

Louisianna across worlds longest bridge from New Orleans.Born and bred in the U.K came here at the age of 11 so I am what is called a Louisianna Limey:cheers:

Comment

Originally posted by Liegelord
                Louisianna across worlds longest bridge from New Orleans.Born and bred in the U.K came here at the age of 11 so I am what is called a Louisianna Limey:cheers:
                Good to see Louisianna represented here at TT, as my Step-
                Father Chas Gauthiare, & only man to treat me like anything other than a redheaded step child(including my natural Father)
                was a creole from Laupollusa.........have lived in New Orleans myself,as well as Memphis(Beal Street), for Blues/Jazz influence...
                man i love that Bourbon Street Beat.......& lived French Quarter.....
                What a town.......The Big Easy............:afro: :thumb: :shh: :wow:

Dr. John: "i been in the right place, musta been da wrong time;
                i done said the right thang, musta been da wrong line!
                Refried confusion is makin' itself clear, wonder which way i go to
                get on outa here!"

Comment

Originally posted by The__tweaker
                  A really hot sauna, (+100c) and a hole in the ice on the nearest lake for some nice winterbaths solves most health problems.. ;)
                  :cheers:
                  Yeah, i agree,kinda.......as over here us Native Americans have what is called a sweat lodge........at +105frn....not celsius than we dive into fast moving river of 28dg or 4 degree's below freezing.......thaat way we needn't mess with the frozen surface
                  as rapid moving and shallow water doesn't ever freeze!
                  but is definitely the same great concept:wow: :eek: that'll wake ya up in the mornin' lad:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                  X