No announcement yet.

The Bugs of DOOOOOOM!!! (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, that's NASTY! Bugs don't bother me, but that video was SICK! I'm all ichy now.

I think I'd have to keep a shopvac going all night with a lightbulb at the end of the hose. :shoot2:

Comment

is that many bugs in one place normal down there?

Comment

nice idea Corbinator. :)

Nah, this only usually happens that bad once every few years... other years they come, but not in these proportions..

Comment

:eek:

High powered vaccum. Dispensing into a lawn mulcher. Shovel'd into a pit fire. Case fans blowing the smoke away from the building (hey i had in incorporate your job into it somehow)

EDIT
          Or if you paid my way there, ic ould use the force to make them march out in single file... say to Wiz's house?

Comment

burn them! burn them all!

bit of metho, a fire extinguiser to keep it under contol, nice and easy.
            TT Original

Comment

The damn little things are taking over here as well. I'm not all that far away from Beefy and we just had to come inside because they were being attracted to the lights.

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
              Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
              Managing Director
              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

I'm sitting in my house with no lights on. Had the kitchen light on before, but the screen door was covered in em.

Comment

Ohh My...

If I woke up to that I would just freak!!!

Where the heck do they all come from? I don't think I have ever seen anything like that.

Good Luck with em!

Comment

I suppose that's on good thing about having these minus 25 degree winters - keeps the bugs under control

Comment

Well, turned up to work today and it's not so bad. It rained over night, so that would have turned a lot of them away. There's still lots of them washed all over the road, and the smell is really starting to kick in, but most of them were blocked from coming inside.

Comment

They really began to annoy me last night while I was sitting at the computer and they decided to start doing kamakaze missions into my monitor and hitting the back of my neck and face while doing so.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                        Managing Director
                        Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

That would piss me off sooo much !:hammer: :hammer: :shoot3:
                          SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Yeah the bloody moths have been annoyin' me lately by gatherin' on the monitor.

<center>:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: </center>

Comment

get a really big candle and sit it on rey front doorstep, (or back) by morning there will be throusands of dead bugs, and hopefully none anywhere else

Comment

we have this thing called a bug eater.

works a charm

havent seen a bug in ages. gets mosquitos too. :D
                                TT Original

Comment

Working...
                                X