• Show
Clear All

• oh dear god!

this is the weather forecast for my trip on Sunday! :(
    please, have a laugh at my expense! :D

Looks like you'll have a pleasant cab ride anyway. :thumb:

Yay it's Sunday mornin' now. :D

Comment

not quite yet here m8! saturday afternoon ;)

but... have just looked out the window and realised something - the 4 inches of snow that have just fallen in the last couple of hours might stop me from flying OUT of the country! :laugh:
      irony of ironies!:laugh:

Comment

It's actually been about another 5C colder than that on average - for the last 3 weeks around here....

Coldest winter in the last decade

most mornings when I take a shower and head off to work - I usually arrive w/frozen hair

Comment

Frozen hair is a *****... lol

I have been out workin for two nights now and we had around 30 celsius cold, and in a few days we can have as low as
          38-40c...

:scream: :scream: :scream:

Comment

That's why all aussies around here should thank the god all mighty to be livin' in australia and enyoy the countrys wondeful weather... ;)

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Comment

I can empathise - my first visit out there during a snow storm was minus 35 and also a fierce wind!
              I have NEVER been that cold in my life!:eek:

Comment

well, at least during one of my stopovers it's even colder?!?:eek:

Comment

Build some igloos on the runway. :devil win

Comment

minus 20c isn't too bad if you're prepared for it..

I went to an NFL playoff game in Buffalo NY in Jan. 1994 - it was minus 28C at midday plus Ralph Wilson stadium has aluminum bench seats that just suck the heat right out of you (World's largest heat sink ?)having to sit (reletively) still in those conditions for 3.5hrs was a little uncomfortable

Comment

oooh dear RDR - I know - I've done a few bus-shelters like that - it really is the opposite effect of the morning after a vindaloo curry! :laugh:
                      I hope you didn't get piles?!:eek:

Comment

Working...
                      X