Clear All

• Anyone remember these

256k of memory & a 15MB hard drive :thumb:

all this for only $5000

wow, now there is a killer machine....

Comment

Originally posted by minibubba
      wow, now there is a killer machine....
      actually it was a killer machine at the time...compared to the PET32's and commodore64's

Comment

I know it was at the time. I was making a sarcastic comparison to today's machines

Comment

oh gawd :o I remember programming using BBC/DOS code and saving the 'puter games onto tape using a tape recorder - I wrote my own space invaders program and thought it was the bees knees! :o :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine
            oh gawd :o I remember programming using BBC/DOS code and saving the 'puter games onto tape using a tape recorder - I wrote my own space invaders program and thought it was the bees knees! :o :laugh:
            ....sounds familiar

Comment

:rolleyes:

But, as we all know, in 15 years time people will be laughing at 120GB Hard Drives and 2.5GhZ processor speeds.

Comment

Yeah I remember that my old 33MHz 386 with 4MB RAM, 42MB HDD, 512KB video card and 14" monitor was $7995aus brand new. :eek:
                <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Hey, you know what's even funnier about that?
                  We've got one simillar to that at work that we only stopped using about 2 years about. Got a heap of those 8" floppies lying around too!

Comment

not a lot of multimedia apps back in those days.
                    I suppose it was a similar system that was used in designing the 30Mb HDD:?:

There was only 15k of memory on Eagle 1:geek:
                    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Wow.. it almost looks like my old XT... it had 640K memory, but originally didn't come with a HDD. Had to boot of an old DOS 3.10 disk. Then we got a 20MB HDD! it was great!

Comment

I remember when they had to lift a 15mb disk witha small crane.:D

Comment

Now that's sick man, but i still want something faster though...
                          This one makes me :zzz:

Comment

Working...
                          X