Well, it's snowing up here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it's snowing up here!

lots of snow yesterday and today with more to come!

but apparantly the snow in the Netherlands is different to that in the UK and Germany :confused: ;) because it hasn't really affected the traffic more so than normal! unlike the countries to the north and south where cars are abandoned.....

gawd, when I travel to Siberia this Sunday (yes, really, long story.....:?: ) you realise how pathetic the snow in Europe is compared to proper snow! :laugh: and temperatures.....-40degC before windchill :eek:

so : peace: to you all for next week whilst I'm away, and "chill" (hehehe) out..... :cheers:

Don't get to chilled out then. ;)

Comment

lol - thanks m8 :rolleyes2

(quick whinge - tried to explain to my supervisor yesterday evening that I was entitled to a taxi to the airport at 4am on a Saturday evening / Sunday morning, because that is a) outside of office hours (oh no it isnt, oh yes it bloody well is) and b) I wouldn't feel safe.......concept failed to connect with him :snip: so I said I would pay for the darn thing myself - whinge over).

: peace:

Comment

I know, ya just like bein' picked up. ;)

Comment

pppppppfffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrt tttttt :laugh:

(bugggerrit, I've tried to fix the above but it don't work! :?: )

Comment

Why? Is there somethin' wrong with it? :confused:

And remember if the cab breaks down to share body warmth. ;)

Comment

wrong - on my screen the word is split into two lines....

(I'm going to ignore the cab comment!)

here is where I am going to by the way - after they have cleared the snow, but you have to walk as the snow/ice is still 1m thick below walking level and vehicles can't move !!! they clear the roads with tanks which is quite amazing!

Comment

Still here? I thought that you were goin' for a drive. :?:

Oh yes that *cough* word *cough* does doesn't it. :D

That'll teach ya to speel properly then won't it?

We'll donate some of our heat if ya like but it may take up to 5 minutes to melt though. But there will be plenty of water. :devil win
                <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

:no: TCH.........greedy person, we need that over here

Comment

Well you can carry it back dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                      Still here? I thought that you were goin' for a drive. :?:

Oh yes that *cough* word *cough* does doesn't it. :D

That'll teach ya to speel properly then won't it?
                      err, ok, you have thoroughly lost me m8! I'm off to Siberia this Sunday, not now...... and I'm not off driving today as I insisted I take today off if I am travelling on Sunday........

err, do you need cough syrup? that's a nasty cackle you have there!

"speel" properly? where didn't I , oh typo-god?!

Kay, sorry dear wish I could...... mebbe you could smother your smart arse husband?! please?!

Comment

Okies, cya, bon voyage, etc, ....... and have a nice trip. :wave:

Don't forget to take ya woolly under garments now. :devil win

Oh and Sunday is less than 25hrs away now. :devil:

Comment

no, not for me m8! Sunday is about 36 hours away! :D
                          (australia-centric man!:rolleyes2 )

anyway, am currently roflmfao, as boss has just called eating humble pie and asking if he can share a taxi with me!

:D :D :D :D :D

Comment

There ya go. The cab's gettin' warmer already. :thumb:

Comment

Up here the spring starts to do some wonders already, we have had 2-3c and sun for a couple of weeks so we lost about 75% of the snow already. :shock:

But as it's only late March things can still change to something less pleasant.. :|

Comment

Working...
                              X