Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we let wuntvor out of his straight jacket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *snatches the scissors back, slaps Beefy up the side of the head*
    "how dare you do that"

Comment

• Originally posted by wuntvor
      *grabs em with his teeth*

now what ;)
      No talking with your mouthful.........give me the Whip Sis, looks like this one needs a lesson in manners grrrrr

Comment

• I think your right, fancy talking with your mouth full

Comment

• You "ladies" are on today.

Comment

• Yes we have been here chatting for a while :D , me more than Sis though, as she works through the day, I am lucky if I get a call into work though lately as things have really slowed down after the christmas break :cry: , besides there are interesting ppl to talk to in here
            PS. and yes we are ladies........don't let the others try and fool you into thinking we aren't ;)

Comment

• taking a vacation week. Not going anywhere this time. So posting I will go.

Comment

• will have to compare times so posting partners can be on at the same time.......its actually 1 am here in Sydney atm, what time is in your "neck of the woods"?

Comment

• 9:15 am. Your up late?

Comment

• Not really........ like the night it is peaceful, no kids mummy this and mummy that, bliss actually, I am a night owl, prob wont retire to bed for another hour yet

Comment

• Usually midnight for me.:zzz:

Comment

• Well looks like you have a few hours work in front of you then ;) at this rate you will be in the top ten posters in no time :D

Comment

• just havin fun. allot of nice people here. Not like the "I know all and you don't" forums. I like it here.:)

Comment

• Thats the aim of the Beer Garden, we try and be good most of the time, then again when we are bad we are good then too ;) We like to think of the Beer Garden as the worlds friendliest forum, and i think we succeed most of the time

Comment

• no doubt about it. this is one rocking forum.

Comment

• Why thank you sir.........now you are a member too, so you can also pat yourself on the back for helping make the forum what it is today

Comment

Working...
                                X