No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really want to make a web page, and unfortunetly I'm not very good at it. Where is a easy site to use and/or the best or easiest program to use? or even another forum simular to this? ANYONE KNOW?

Comment

try the technical sections they might throw a light onto your problem

Comment

Thanx
        And just ask the same way I did here? Or?

Comment

Welcome to TweakTown Fieldgenerator and TwizlZone.

Nice to have you aboard....

Kay, is the wax ready yet ?? :bounce2:

Comment

Welcome aboard you two!! You will find alot of interesting things here. Alot of tech help to in area's that you need it!! This was my first time visiting a forum too and that was months ago!! I firmly planted myself down!! There are alot of nice people that chat in this forum!! But beware there are the meanies... (lol) !!They are harmless thou!!

Comment

Originally posted by TwizlZone
              Thanx
              And just ask the same way I did here? Or?
              If you have a look at a lot of the older web development pages in that area you'll find some nice threads to help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by TwizlZone
                I really want to make a web page, and unfortunetly I'm not very good at it. Where is a easy site to use and/or the best or easiest program to use? or even another forum simular to this? ANYONE KNOW?
                try here I knew nothing about creating webpages until I read this one, but it's good to get ideas from other sites as well.

Or here Sometimes what you don't understand in one place you can pick up in the other.

or maybe here

They should keep you occupied for a little while. ;)

Comment

Welcome to TT guys :thumb:

Comment

Welcome to the house. :wave:

Comment

Hey Thanks
                      Yes that should very well keep me busy!!!! As you said, What you don't understand at one place, but yet you get it at another, you also find the stuff before you know how to apply it! I've been to the first link before, way awhile ago, but had no clue how to any of it. But now I know alot more than I did then, so Maybe I can apply them now........WAY THANK YOU!!!!:wave:

And Beefy, Thank you aswell, I will look into that!!!!!:wave:

Comment

Your welcome. :D
                        If you work through the tutorials in the first link, it helps to understand how things really work. Makes it easier to understand how to put it all together once you start creating your own page.
                        If you want a hand with anything just ask here or pm some of us to walk you through it, I'm not saying I know it all but just little hints from one of us here and there puts a bit more perspective into it sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                        X