No announcement yet.

Signatures...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My yes, the signatures have been a recurring issue in these here threads - you can almost set your watch by this one:laugh:

But it is also once again as valid an observation as ever.

Everyone has a desire to make his or her posting stand out just a little bit from the crowd. This is human nature taking control I suppose.
    Whether it be through a catchy phrase, pic or the hardware specifications of a nice system.

It's been demonstrated by some that it doesn't take an immense sig to catch the eye and show a strong degree of individualism.

In particular, I would like at this time to take my hat in hand and congratulate Darthtanion. The man is like a rock! He has had the same sig for as long as I've been wandering this forum. Accompanied by what? 1 maybe 2 icon revisions?

I've had 2 icons, this is the only 1 most here probably remember - but my sig has changed too many times for me to keep track of.

But I have to agree, something on the lines of 3 rows of text in height, or less would be about the ideal to shoot for when constructing a sig. Not a requirement, but the high standard to conform to.

Although, mine has in the past exceeded that by a good deal. Mostly when I was a fanatic about the UD Program
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

In what way, Olie? Some high-tech DivX stream or something? j/k :D

Comment

it will take over your mind..... or atleast ytour computer ;)
        TT Original

Comment

Time to find out a better font so I can shrink my sig...

Comment

My sig isnt that bad is it?

Comment

yes. If you either removed that smiley or put it on a line with something else, it would be so much smaller...

Comment

Nooooo, not the smiley, he aint going anywhere thank you very much.

Comment

I suggested moving it as well.. That would help reduce it.

Comment

But "it" likes to stay put

Comment

And I said "it" isnt going anywhere. It stays where it is or else :no:

Comment

Okay, hows my sig now?

Comment

That's a crap load of text :D. Hey if you make a webpage with the specs I will host the pages for ya ;).

Comment

Olie, I'd like to see you try that! :D

Comment

Ok bets bein' taken now on whether Webby will loose his mind! :devil:
                              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

*olie downloads the latest teeny pop BS song
                                programs it as a loop in flash
                                adds a link that when clicked opens a program that sets all of windows sounds to that song........ everytime you log in.*

i wonder how long yo uwould last with that? :p :?:
                                TT Original

Comment

Working...
                                X