• Show
Clear All

• *runs off crying*

look at them.. the colour blending is all wrong now :tears:

they need to be high res!

*pouts*
    TT Original

Comment

• Well when ya read this thread just look at the pic's on ya drive instead of the ones in this thread m8 but after the time that it took them to load here (ya still on dailup arn't ya) it only stood to reason that I was goin' to crop them down just like I do to others (ya really don't think that I was goin' to show favouritism do ya?). :p

Comment

• yeah. and wtf? I come to this thread, hearing how no one posts anything new. SO I go an spend a good 15 minutes witht he digicam, crop and resize to get the 4 pics under 300k, and all we can talk about is the file size of Ollie's pics? NO WONDER NO ONE POSTS ANYTHING NEW HERE!!!! YOU DONT CARE!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!
        /sarcasm

Ollie, nice hair, mine is 20 times worse underneath that hat. And nice car too, could use some machine guns/rocket launchers on it to make it very James Bondesque

Comment

• Ok Fatguy3 for a big boy ya come in a small file size (there does that pick ya up?).

Comment

• Hahaha, I would of really rathered a "Man, the way the fan looks ya probably live in a **** hole." But now I gotta go out and get some doughtnuts amd beer. The breakfast of champions. ;)

Comment

• I've got 10 high res pics around here which is 6Mb eatch if someone wanna see.. :devil win

Comment

• Just post em and make Wiggo Crop them for ya. He likes that sort of thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fatguy3
                  Just post em and make Wiggo Crop them for ya. He likes that sort of thing.
                  dude...The__tweaker knows what Wiggo likes most. just look at his sig and you will know it too
                  Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                  Last Updated:
                  10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                  ======================
                  jabber : [email protected]
                  =======================
                  Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                  yabaa dabaa doo...
                  Customized for 1024x768

Comment

• Heres a pic of me early this year with my WRX. Hehe
                    Nah, was at the car show.
                    Haven't changed much.
                    : peace2:

Comment

Just post em and make Wiggo Crop them for ya. He likes that sort of thing.
                      Yeah I'm sure he would like that, 60Mb worth of pics! That ought to learn him not be so picky bout his dear bandwidth..

Comment

• Originally posted by The__tweaker
                        Yeah I'm sure he would like that, 60Mb worth of pics! That ought to learn him not be so picky bout his dear bandwidth..
                        Will take me a good 4-5 hours to load a pic then. Damn 56k.
                        :cry:

Comment

• 56k am the ghey

rally lazy! Thats me in the drivers seat there.... lazy likes to eat gearboxes...... alot...... like 1 an event
                          TT Original

Comment

Well I decided to get some more pics off the new digicam, and spice this thread up a bit. So without further ado, lets see if the fatguy truly lives up to his name. See for yourself...
                            Fg3 whith those rosey cheeks, you must have been outside shoveling snow or something. Hope you're enjoying the snow. :laugh:
                            :-(

Comment

• It's hard to imagine there are still people with 56k since even I have ADSL. And my town is a pretty ****(as in poop) hole.
                              To all 56k'ers: you have my sympathy. Hang in there, your time will come :D

Comment

• Originally posted by elrado1
                                Fg3 whith those rosey cheeks, you must have been outside shoveling snow or something. Hope you're enjoying the snow. :laugh:

I Freaking LOVE the snow. I love when you're supposed to go out drinking on your friday night off, and then a foot of snow falls and your stuck at home with the neighborhood doorknob and an XP reinstall :)

Comment

Working...
                                X