• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lalalalalalala

Comment

• the message you joker you :p

Comment

• before gar187er's pic loaded...i was excited to see his avatar thinking that we have a new and exciting(err, did i say exciting, i meant nice) addition to TT user base.
        ;) :p

welcome gar187er :wave:
        Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
        Last Updated:
        10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
        ======================
        jabber : [email protected]
        =======================
        Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
        yabaa dabaa doo...
        Customized for 1024x768

Comment

• Hello gar187er. I think that avatar is a popstar. But what is her name? think brain think .... yes Gwen Stephani. So that is solved, but why is it your avatar. Is it a relative or are you a fan?

Comment

• no not related, just huge fan...plus its a cool lookin pic....

Comment

• No Doubt.........she is fine for a bag 'o bones:rofl:
              Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• There is no doubt about that. But hey it makes a much better avatar than a tree:p

Comment

• What's that about Mr. Dracula..........ya got prob with the one living thing on this planet that provides more comforts for mankind than ANYTHING else in existance:?: :eek:

Comment

• Nothin' wrong with Jaca's as the trees on the road here died durin' the drought but I've got plenty of Jaca seeds. :D

Comment

• That's the thing; I don't need oxygen and wooden stakes are bad for my health :p So you could say trees aren't my kind of thing. Mmm but I do need mankind around to supply the blood so okay: Trees are great (as long as they are not used to make WOMVD (weapons of mass vampire destruction):devil win

Comment

• I'll keep that one in mind while i'm sharpening my Iron Wood spikes:devil win

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo
                          Nothin' wrong with Jaca's as the trees on the road here died durin' the drought but I've got plenty of Jaca seeds. :D
                          So, Wiggo, whata ya think ya could mail me enough Jaca wood for to build a 2' x 3" 1' computer case:?: Cuz they want more here for just the veneer than it would cost me to buy a new mini Cooper:wow: :cheers:

Comment

• I would if I could but quaranteen laws here prohibit it. :(

Comment

• Think ya could send me seeds then:eek: :D

Comment

• The seeds was what I'd send as the freight cost of the wood would be enormous. :wow:

Comment

Working...
                                X