Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll post a picture as soon as I get around to digging up my digicam and downloading the pictures from it. ;) :zzz:

Comment

• [QUOTE]Originally posted by Tomi_s
      [b]Fatal error: Call to undefined function: vbmail() in /home/camforums/public_html/private.php on line 687
      Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• Have ya's emptied all ya PM's in and out as the only thing that I can think of is that ya's are full. I only disabled my PM facilities not anyone elses. ;)
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• I got that error upon every try to send pm's yesterday.. :(

Going to try again now..

:cheers:

Comment

• Let us know how ya go. :confused:

Comment

• "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: vbmail() in /home/camforums/public_html/private.php on line 687"
              :scream:

Tryed emtying my inbox but still no luck, some of the pm's seems to be retrived anyway though..

:cheers:

Comment

• Just as a matter of interest in trackin' this down have ya tried to send to someone else? :?:

I honestly can not see anything wrong with the system from here but if it's persistin' then the ppl who know this system better than I do (which ain't hard) had better have a look at it. ;)

Comment

• Ditto on the error message every time I send a PM, I hit refresh and says that I am not allowed to send more than one PM in 16 seconds. So I know it was sent.

Comment

• Well there has been several of ya that have been givin' the PM system a bit of a hidin' lately I've noticed (don't some of ya's know what an IMS is (that's Instant Messager Service for those not up to speed)? :?:

ICQ and MSN Messenger seem to be the most supported by ppl here so get ya selves some accounts and for those that wish to cover a few in one app with few overheads there's Trillian (which I use to cover ICQ, MSN & Yahoo but also AIM and IRC are covered). Now I give this info for some of ya's to use as ya's are usin' the PM service as an IMS which it wasn't designed to do and this maybe the result. : peace2:

Comment

• Damn busted again! : omg:
                      :confused:
                      But I was PMing and IMing in the am? :blah:

Comment

• Fatal error: Call to undefined function: vbmail() in /home/camforums/public_html/private.php on line 687

I just done a test of the PM's to see if it happened to me and that is what is displayed on the screen.

Comment

• Thats the one.

Comment

• Yeah, but the PM's still go through to the person as you've just noticed. :confused:

Comment

• As I said before the amount of traffic that some are generatin' is likely why these errors keep poppin' up as I noticed it bein' hammered again after a few did some house cleanin' in their accounts (no we can not see what ya sendin' or receivin' but anyone can use the "who's online" facility to watch those PM's fly) and overloaded accounts is probably a good reason for these errors. Please use an IMS if ya's can as most here have IMS contact details available and this will take the load off and hopefully some more house cleanin' can be done by others to their accounts and don't forget to open them up to the beginin' so as not to miss any in both ya inbox, trackin' and sent items folders. : peace2:

Comment

• Amen on that tune...........couldn't for da life 'o me figure out
                                why pm said had no current/saved mess. as always delete
                                when rec'd.......after printing in some cases......but, when re-
                                entering TT found bottom of Forum main page display no new
                                yet 38 mss. total in files.........went to pm hit window/goto
                                changed to tracked/sent bingo there they all were.........still
                                get Error**********************line 687:?: only when
                                seding reply that goes through anyway:snip:
                                will pass on to any & all needing info during my TT travel quest
                                Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Working...
                                X