Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeing though i got a relatively 'negative' feedback from the last piccy, i actually cleaned the mirror before i took the piccy this time...

:smokin:

Comment

• Great piccy, sunnies and all.
      Do us a favour next time do a rotation so I don't have to tilt my head to the left so much trying to look at it.:D

Comment

• DAMN! :(

I thought it was Inspector Gadget there for a moment. :D

Comment

• Well done Creator, better to look at it right side up. :laugh:

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
            Great piccy, sunnies and all.
            Do us a favour next time do a rotation so I don't have to tilt my head to the left so much trying to look at it.:D
            Hey Sis.............the bacxkview is mine thought we were agreed on that:kay:

Comment

• LMAO, yes we did agree on that, but he posted the pic sideways then fixed it. That's what my comment was referring too. :laugh:

Comment

• What did Santa bring you that year? :)

Comment

• Got a digital camera just recently, so i am scanning pre-dig pics onto my comp. then storing on disk... so i figured i would be brave and post here too... :p
                  and here is santa giving me my camera...:p :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

• What the? Did you delete your post and re-post it? :)

Comment

• me and one of my friends, we also share the same birthday...
                      yeah! i did...the photo was too big...:D

Comment

• where was that taken?

Comment

• It was taken in Wollongong...

Comment

• Originally posted by stormychef
                            Got a digital camera just recently, so i am scanning pre-dig pics onto my comp. then storing on disk... so i figured i would be brave and post here too... :p
                            and here is santa giving me my camera...:p :laugh: :laugh:
                            Just recently?

What's Santa doing in Australia in August?? Is he too busy in december too visit the whole world? :?:

Comment

• Posted by Z:
                              [b]What's Santa doing in Australia in August?? Is he too busy in december too visit the whole world?
                              :o I guess i should have rephrased that to last christmas...not recently...:laugh:

Comment

• If I dress up like Santa, will you sit in my lap? You are georgeous.

Comment

Working...
                                X