X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amounts to the same thing, really. :D

Comment

• What about space friendly signatures...

This thread fits in one 17 inch screen if you leave all the signatures out. When you post a reply you can verify this.....
      <center> : peace2:

Comment

• flaco not making fun of you

and if you want to have smaller images take them down make em smaller then put um back up again ,admins i just wanted to get the pics up so i took the pic like a min before a posted it

Comment

• :) He's honoring you. :cool:

Comment

• ther yuh go actual it is pretty funny what are those that you are wearing

Comment

• I was just playing around witchu guys.

Those are magnifying glasses ...you can use to work on small things...great for unlocking CPU's.;)
              - Damien

Comment

• it was a good look for you

just playin'

Comment

• FLACO Where did you get the magnifiers?

Comment

• Originally posted by HackofDestruct
                    it was a good look for you
                    LOL...

Peter my friend bought them so i use them once in a while...i let you know when i ask him..ok...
                    - Damien

Comment

• Originally posted by zzilver
                      What about space friendly signatures...

This thread fits in one 17 inch screen if you leave all the signatures out. When you post a reply you can verify this.....
                      <center> : peace2:</center>
                      it's not just the sigs that take up space. there's all the formatting with the buttons and lines under every post, plus the little 'Report this post to a mod' line, plus a few other things.. :)

Comment

• You can turn the sigs off in the User Control Panel if ya like. ;)
                        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• You could turn off images in the browser too, save beaucoup space in this thread that way!

Tweak it enough, you could probably go 640x480 and still know about 1/2 what is going on:geek:
                          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• I wish I could disable some of the sigs. Alot of the sigs are clever, but these giant full system specs are ridiculous. Sure they are somewhat useful, once in a while, but maybe tweaktown should look into making a database accessable to its users, so that those who choose to can submit thier PC specs, and then just have a simple link to them in their Sig.

It would reclaim some easy bandwidth, and make the forums alot more user friendly. One of the other forums I frequent had to place a "3 Line" restiction on signatures, because people started making huge sigs. (10+ lines) Some were big enough to have entire song's lyrics within their sigs. :eek:

Comment

• Yeah, I was just yankin' your chain man.

I agree actually, if anyone needs my specs they can use the little blue WWW button and dig around in there for a while LOL
                              Unfortunately the specs aren't that interesting but they are more or less up-to-date -- well, kinda'.
                              But if the curious 1 happens to be male, there is a Bettie Page section -- and a small but challenging game for those who aren't interested in the female form. So it's never a complete loss for the curious that way.

Some folks at times post enough questions to merit having it there (specs in thier sig) -- at times, anyway.
                              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• It doesn't worry me either way, I have the sigs option turn't off. So, I don't get to see them. It's a pretty simple way to get rid of them.:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                                X