X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well ya live an learn. :D

Comment

• Don't worry chisholm, it took me a while to get that one too.

Comment

• hehe yea...and anyway i gave up trying to have an avatar for my OCAU selling account cos they only accept images 64 by 64 and i can;t be bothered/ dunno how to shrink my pics

Comment

• Don't you have a photo editing prog to resize it/crop it?

Comment

• lol well um i tried using paint:p

Comment

• Ya need something better than Paint. Don't ya have a copy of M$ Office? :?:
              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• lol hmmm come think of it i do....i just havn't used it....cos i do all my word processing on my imac cos i;m use to it and cos i'm often screwing around with my PC:D

doesn't matter anyway i can;t be bothered to get an avatar for OCAU....i onli sell stuff there
                :cheers:

Comment

• Just trying to help. :(

Comment

• And we all try hard to help too

Comment

• If they'd only listen to us.

Comment

• they would learn much faster that way wouldn't they.......after all the female is alway right

Comment

• And then you would have exactly what to talk about, hmmmm:?:
                          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Oh I am sure something will come up for conversation Mr C.......... ;)

Comment

• LOL
                              Well, this is the Beer Garden isn't it!
                              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Originally posted by [size=6
                                chisholm[/size]]
                                lol hmmm come think of it i do....i just havn't used it....cos i do all my word processing on my imac cos i;m use to it and cos i'm often screwing around with my PC:D

doesn't matter anyway i can;t be bothered to get an avatar for OCAU....i onli sell stuff there
                                :cheers:
                                Well Office does have a basic photo editor in it that will do the job for ya then, if ya want. :smokin:
                                <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
                                X