No announcement yet.

Get well soon Kay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok whats with the feathers???? Did someone have a pillow fight with pillows made of feathers??? Or is someone doing some kind of kinky stuff with feathers???? I must know this lol or I will not be able to sleep at nights wondering what is all the comotion over feathers :laugh:

Comment

• I'm going with D; All of the above.

And if you knew, you still probably wouldn't sleep I'm guessing:laugh:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• I don't think I want to know, I'll see if Wiggo knows what they are talking about.

Comment

• Sorry to burst your imaginations..........but the simple explaination is..........its from my youngest daughterrs feather boa, which has dropped feathers since it was purchased :p

Comment

• Ohhhh My daughter had one of those with multi colors use to drive me crazy with all the feathers everywhere. I got sick of cleaning them up that I just threw the little sucker in the trash.

Comment

• Not long and no more feathers anyway

Comment

• like the cartoon

Comment

• :p I somehow get the idea that everyone's imaginations where possibly better than the real explaination...:D

Comment

• Oooooooooh.......why does everyone have to put a damper on my wild imagination? :cry:

I'm still laughing about where that one lonesome feather was anyway.....:laugh:

Comment

• lol, I have seen those before. My nieces had them *had*. :laugh:

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
                        Oooooooooh.......why does everyone have to put a damper on my wild imagination? :cry:

I'm still laughing about where that one lonesome feather was anyway.....:laugh:
                        As long as your happy Sis :thumb: :kay:

Comment

• @ Kays sig.... that is way to funny

Comment

• I do so enjoy it myself :kay:

Comment

Working...
                            X