No announcement yet.

Slamo's Scary Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a near-miss last night. Yesterday I took one of the footy teams away on the bus and as usual they had their drinking binge on the way home.
    Well I get them to the drop off point last night, they all get off, I cleaned up all the beer bottles and other rubbish and packed it all in boxes. I left to drop the bus back b4 heading home, got up to around 50kms speed and one of the stupid *******s ran out in front of me. Never in 4 years of driving the bus have I ever fully locked on the brakes, scared the fringin **** out of me and on top of all that all the rubbish and beer bottles came flying from up the back down the front. No I didn't hit him, but I stopped, got out and hit him for being such an idiot.
    I was double peed off for having to clean up the rubbish a second time.

Comment

I know you had someone looking after you then Sis :thumb:

Comment

nah, it was down a back street of our town. just testing how it would perform if i need to stop quick in the wet.

gotta love discs on little cars.
        TT Original

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo
          Hows this?

Today I was driving along the road at 60kph in a 60kph zone (I was obeying the law) and all of a sudden I saw this little girl on a bike ride onto the roads edge in front of me so I slowed down a little bit. Then I realised she hadn't seen me and rode straight in front of me, so I locked the brakes up and made it to a halt just to hit her back tire on her bike. Scary ****, but she just rode off as if nothing happened.

And worst of all, she scratched my paint and reduced the tread on my tires, I am heaps pissed off
          This was slamo trying to pick up!!

Go get em tiger.

Comment

Working...
          X