No announcement yet.

300 Users - whohoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conqering the world would be nice, but the responsibilities to it afterward would suck. Everyone would probably want me to fix it or something:eek:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

delegate Mr C...........delegate............why have advisors if you don't use them ;)

Comment

I just don't think confabbing with hired help would be appropriate for the ruler of the world.
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Well we're over 360 members now. :D
          <center></center>

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
            I just don't think confabbing with hired help would be appropriate for the ruler of the world.
            Ah but listening to advisors is your god given right as a ruler, and Wiggo stop going off and changing the subject

Comment

Sorry dear but this thread was started for the number of members that we have picked up since the crash/burn. ;)
              <center></center>

Comment

It doesn't matter.......you rudely interrupted my world wide takeover lecture

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
                  It doesn't matter.......you rudely interrupted my world wide takeover lecture
                  If you take note of the post count Kay - he does indeed rule this world LOL

Comment

Not by as much as he did before :p

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
                      Not by as much as he did before :p
                      Still, by quite a bit:D

Comment

Someone with some inspiration could always come along and knock the big guy of his throne :p

Comment

What?!
                          How long have you had these anarchist tendencies?

Comment

I could always do a few all-nighters for a few weeks to get me started :geek:

Comment

Don't know if I could stay up that long to help you get the throne Sis :( :?:

Comment

i'll do it! just can't be a working night.. :(

Comment

Working...
                                X