No announcement yet.

Gum Stain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well of course... they deny it every time...

Comment

that loaf of light-sourdough-butter-top was there when I moved in...........honest it was

oooh, if there's one thing I hope not to be in this life, it's a landlord. But I guess somebody has got to do it.
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Ahhh leave it on there and cause a new trend!!! Instead of stained washed jeans it can be gum stained jeans.... (all the other post work pretty good so i thought to add a since of humor)

Comment

u can proberly buy ones that allready have the gum stain on them, so think yourself special, u could pay $200 for those jeans cuase they are very rare :D

Comment

All depending on the position of the stain ofcourse ;)

Comment

my step-mum and I play darts ( i've beat her every time except 2 times) she covers up the holes i leave w/ tooth paste and silly-putty. And it worls very well.:thumb:

Comment

Why does that not surprise me...

Comment

haha...that was funny....about the dart thing.

Another thing is how people pay the cash for "Mudslide Jeans" i am one of them. They look cool but makes you think how fashion can sometimes be so contridictional <-----(does that word even exist). You are paying for dirty jeans. Of course they are not really dirty but they sure look like it.

: peace2:
                  - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by Flaco
                    contridictional <-----(does that word even exist).

: peace2:
                    does - in this forum at least :laugh:
                    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Yep it's in print,

Twice. :D

Comment

Better check it out.........you may get paid for new words *walks away thinking, good idea could do with the extra cash*

Comment

Working...
                        X