Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't see the cutlery properly, only had candle light :laugh:

Comment

I'm sure it's OK, they probably wait for daylight so they can wash the dishes properly:laugh:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Might spoil the theme "Dirty Dicks" if they wash dishes though ;)

Comment

If a plate is clean enough to stop eating off of, then it is probably clean enough to start eating from.

Folks who always leave a bit of food on their plate drive me crazy. My wife does that, she say's it's something to do with etiquette? I tell her it's damn disrespectful to hungry people.
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

I would take it as disrespectful to the cook as not being good enough to eat the lot. :devil win
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

So, if I'm full, I should just scrap it onto someone elses plate then?

Comment

Good thinkin' sis. :thumb:

Comment

Okay, I'll give you a run down on the menu;
                  thick vegi soup, (way too much pepper, burnt all the way down),
                  roast beef, 1 roast spud, beans, carrots and gravy,
                  pudding and brandy custard.

By the way, they don't supply the wine or beer anymore either.

Comment

Thats ok, the wine was pretty inferior anyway, this way you get to pick your fav :D

Comment

Working...
                    X