No announcement yet.

How Osama got the idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give him a chance to post a couple more Mr T we haven't been all fired up for a long time :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
      I'm going to ban him, again, right now...

lol....Third time so far isn't it? :laugh:

Comment

Poor Webby he's so misunderstood. :geek:
        wonder if his mother does? :?:

Comment

what??? Misunderstands or bans him :confused:

Comment

D: All of the above
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

IS THAT YOUR FINAL ANSWER MR.C?....lol

P.S. I don't get it...you have banned him before?...how did he get back to the forums...am i missing something or is this all an inside joke...hmmmm:?:
              - Damien

Comment

After the big burn of '01 and everyone started again those banned did also. ;)
                <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Yeah, gave the poor feller the ol' heave ho.
                  They've tried giving him a lot of breaks, but after a while it all just wore on folks nerves.
                  At times you felt sorry for him - then 2 posts later, you wondered why you would ever feel pity. Hec, if no one is around to argue with, the dude will argue with himself:confused:
                  The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Now you know Mr C someone will always try and argue with Webby........he has that sort of personality

Comment

We all enjoy the free entertainment.

Comment

did Kay say personality? Good Lord, that's like putting an elevator in an outhouse:laugh:

Comment

O_o soo many posts to read.. arrggg i cannot be bothered readin this one.. can someone explain what it is all about in a couple of lines lol

Comment

I think I was in my more angelic form at the time of that post Mr C I mean :devil win

Comment

Originally posted by Azrelix
                              O_o soo many posts to read.. arrggg i cannot be bothered readin this one.. can someone explain what it is all about in a couple of lines lol
                              Can't really as by now it has gone way off topic.............just post to the most recent topic here, webby our misguided Canadian friend :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by Azrelix
                                can someone explain what it is all about in a couple of lines lol
                                Dude, this is the Beer Garden, please in future keep your requests within the realm of possibility --- Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X