No announcement yet.

Omfg!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell wiggo Tweak drank all his beer so he has to chase him all the way to SA???????????? might get him away from the comp for al il while?....unless he has a laptop??:?:

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
      Oooooooooohhhhh, noooooooooo, can you feel that?????
      the serve is shakin', running at high temps, the smoke is getting thicker!!!!!
      WHAT WILL WE DO??? :?:
      That's not even close to funny:no:

:laugh:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• how about we change the posting time for the babes thread to 30 mins between posts? That would REALLY slow him down

Comment

• That's ok ppl as I'm takin' it easy at the postin' today as the missus' pc is goin' together. ;)
          But what a ****house m/b manual it has. :eek:
          <center></center>

Comment

• Originally posted by Kay
            [B]how about we change the posting time for the babes thread to 30 mins between posts? That would REALLY slow him down
            Have you seen the number of posts in there??? We might need to limit him to one a day to give the rest of us a chance.....
            p-two.net

Comment

• Maybe even one a week, that will really help everybody ;)

Comment

• well its the end of the day...did u get the comp up Wiggo?

Comment

• Not yet :( Still got 3 hours to go before its the end of the day though :)

Comment

• Originally posted by [size=7
                    Synthetic[/size]]
                    well its the end of the day...did u get the comp up Wiggo?
                    Well it's together but when I fired it up I wound up with a memory error and my back's achin' too much so I'm havin' a break for a bit before lookin' at it again. ;)
                    <center></center>

Comment

• I know of a place on the internet where you can ask questions, and maybe get some help.:D
                      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Good one Mr.C :thumb:
                        But there is realy no reason that I should be havin' this error as it was just a straight swap from one case to another really. :(
                        <center></center>

Comment

• Well it would be back to the basics for you --- Anybody here remember that far back:?: :p

Comment

• I'll just strip it back down again tomorrow but knowin' my luck atm it will be that the m/b has **** itself. :(
                            <center></center>

Comment

• Keeping my fingers crossed and sacrificing a floppy disc to guarantee your success:thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. C

That's not even close to funny:no:

:laugh:
                                :cry: SORRY MR C, just only saying the babes put the server on overload ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X