Intel Commerical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigitalDD
    The blue guys are a performance art group in NYC called Blue Man Group.. They perform all over.. pretty good show.
    I told ya Wiggo! My location was a little bit out though.. :D

Comment

I've actually got one of those mouspads somewhere.
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Yea you can download Blue Man Group songs anywhere... they make music from everyday ordinary stuff... they have a series of songs completely out of PVC pipe used in various ways, mainly as percussion instruments... sounds alot better than you would think possible...

And that intel commercial actually was a TV commercial, it aired here in the states quite a while, fairly recently even... as recent as a year and a half I'd say... The end has Homer up on a stage at some (presumed) gathering of brilliant scientists and he is giving a presentation, the audio do it...

Comment

I have a mouse pad that's exactly like the pic RDR posted.

Comment

I'm not sure that I'd be impressed with an Intel bein' claimed inside of Homer's head. :devil:
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
              I'm not sure that I'd be impressed with an Intel bein' claimed inside of Homer's head. :devil:
              <center>:cheers:</center>

ROFL!!! :laugh:

Intel's marketing department must have been high in those days to come up with a scheme like that :bounce: :bounce2:

And regarding the Blue Man Group - they were fine marketing the Pentium III, but with the Pentium 4..... come on, there's only 3 guys in the Blue Man Group!!! ;)
              What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Originally posted by Albinus

ROFL!!! :laugh:

Intel's marketing department must have been high in those days to come up with a scheme like that :bounce: :bounce2:

And regarding the Blue Man Group - they were fine marketing the Pentium III, but with the Pentium 4..... come on, there's only 3 guys in the Blue Man Group!!! ;)
                Who cares how many there are, they look funny....and, they're blue, and that's all that really matters :D

Comment

Working...
                X