Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should PC Powerplay have an X-Box section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found it interesting and rather uncharacteristic of previous administrative behaviour within the Beer Garden. I don't know if we're "turning over a new leaf" here in the forum or what?

For safeties sake though I advise you to complement any threads you start in the future with those seductive little radio buttons.

The closed thread had a much better introduction to the topic. (I found this one to be rather lacking in comparison actually, not nearly as much info contained within the initial post.)
    But this thread does have a pretty little poll:D
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

so you think it's the radio buttons that saved this poor, undergrown thread's existance?

Oh, and I don't think it's a new wave sweeping the BG to close threads off topic.. I think it had something to do with a new-ish mod/admin.... ;)

Comment

Oh yes, definitely had to be the areola-like appearance of the radio buttons that served as saviour.
        The text in the other thread was definitely superior to the initial posting in this thread. There is little doubt that this was an afterthought.

Perhaps the admin became discombobulated due to his "newishness" and thought he was in the publication section:?:
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

*me nods head in agreement*

Comment

i'm not quite sure if it was discombobulation.. or whether it was just a simple mistake.. let's just hope it doesn't happen again...

Comment

*C nods head in agreement*

Comment

Yes me too, we were just getting comfortable in the conversation, then cut off mid sentance :cry:

Comment

well, not really mid sentence... let's just say we were just getting warmed up... ;)

Comment

Not often anymore we get to have a warmed up conversation is it :(

Comment

no, no it isn't... :cry:

Comment

LOL
                        Who you trying to kid here?
                        You two were nowhere near warmed up when you were so rudely interrupted

Comment

you.. keep out of this..

Comment

me thinks Tweak is giving admin privelidges out like lollies.

Comment

me doesn't.. me would like admin, but me not gonna get.. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
                                LOL
                                Who you trying to kid here?
                                You two were nowhere near warmed up when you were so rudely interrupted
                                well the warming up excersises had commenced, we were just getting ready to start :cry:

Comment

Working...
                                X