• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep

as long as your connection stays alive :D
    TT Original

Comment

• I'm on dial-up, so I set Windows up to connect automatically, and disconnect after 5 minutes of no activity.
      So far that has worked real well for me when I'm away from the system.

Except of course when occasionally the wife is on the phone when UD tries to connect.
      But hey, you know, it's her phone line too
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• yeah that used to seriously peeve my mum off!

she eventually gave in and got me my own line for the pc :D
        TT Original

Comment

• Tell her I said "Thank you, for supporting the cancer research."
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• lol
            i will

2hrs and my "Cyclin Dep. Kinase 2" is 11% and no hits
            TT Original

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. C
              Gosh Olie, I've never seen one of those before -- looks like quite a mess.

My current Fibroblast GF Recept. molecule is at 45% nearly 26 hours and 3 hits.

I wanna' kick one of the new ones too:cry:
              hehe yeah those Fibroblast GF Recept molecules are biatches.. hehe.. taken me about 21 hours to get 76%.. damn that is a while on a XP1800+ lol.. got a cyrix 650 crunching on the same molecule (not EXACTLY the same lol.. u know what i mean) and it has been going for about 42 hours now lol..

Comment

• Nearing 28 1/2 hours 48% @9 hits.

I take it you are the KOBR Woody on the team?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. C
                  Nearing 28 1/2 hours 48% @9 hits.

I take it you are the KOBR Woody on the team?
                  hehe that is me.. the one and the only :)

just started UD up again.. so u better watch yaself again Charles.. will be taking my spot back there up near the top asap hehe.. lol

Comment

• woody i think he was talking about the "Cyclin Dep. Kinase 2" protein
                    TT Original

Comment

• Good to meet you Woody.

I remember the day I first saw your name in the team stats. Watched you climb the ranks daily. Figured it was just a matter of time till you overtook me - and it was:laugh:

Missed you for a while there. Hope your OK.

I figure a day or 2 of being active, you'll bump me down a notch in the point count:thumb:

Very happy to see you back hammering on cancer dude!
                      We appreciate your assistance:)

Olie; haven't had the priveledge to crunch on that one yet, hopefully when ( or if LOL ) I get this jabberwock molecule done I can get to meet our new victim. That is if you save some for me:D

Woody, have you checked out the statsman link in my sig? good site!

Comment

• hehe well i am only here to help

but nothing like having a bit of fun on the way :) hehe

and ollie... what part was Mr C refering to the "Cyclin Dep. Kinase 2" protein??? hehe i am confused lol :?: :?:

Comment

• this one

TT Original

Comment

• hehe yeah i know that

but he said that "My current Fibroblast GF Recept molecule is at 45% nearly 26 hours and 3 hits"

unless we are thinking of differnt things lol..

is that what u are refering too?

Comment

• Well done Woody, you passed me in short order.:thumb:

Remember the story of the tortoise and the hare the next time you think about sluffing off on the research:laugh:

Note: TT is up to #420 in the standings - YAY TEAM!!

Comment

• hehee i can just see it now.. my comptuer blows up and there u are VICTORIOUS .. lol... Mr c wins again. nooo

anything buy that.. :eek: :eek: :D

hehe

well just as long as we all keep on crunchin it will all be good :).. first place or last... ever little bit helps

Comment

Working...
                                X