What the smeg has been going on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the smeg has been going on!

Hello everyone! Its good to be back - ive been away studying hard at uni (studying my arse battlefield vietnam here i come woo) and have missed out on all the tweaktown fun for some time :(

But ive come back and *shock horror* everythings changed! Its gone all weird and neat and OMG beefys gone! Next you will be telling me wiggos been taken away by the smacktard police and weta's gone off to be a full time games journo :shock: not to mention all the other people :D

But still its good to be back! ta ta Mr Scruff

Well, now Mr.Scruff, it would seem if you read http://www.tweaktown.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17798 you might become more enlightened to recent goings on here.
    And than you would indeed know that Wiggo, Weta, Osiris, Minibubba
    and nought more than a few others have indeed joined the current exodus.
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo. Sounds........intresting *ahem* Well im just one of the little cogs in the tweaktown community - i just get on with posting and don't concern myself with the whole engine! Woo. ta ta Mr Scruff

Comment

: omg: C'mon guys beefys' stayin hees leavin hee's stayin wtf? :scream:

Comment

wake up #Hashx#, Beefy's gone. He hasn't been back here in days, and I know he isn't comming back.

Comment

Hey, listen I know what its like to loose friends and for everythign to go to hell, but I havne't been in the beer garden in 3 days and have just reliazed what has been goin on(to a minute degree anyway) I thought this was some type of joke because of the Whining about the Forum borad change to php.

I'm even more confused now then ever as I'm reading the beefy M.i.a. post from about 1 1/2 year ago

Comment

Working...
            X